Sunday, March 20, 2011

Well, Hello there!

Hi!

I've been debating for awhile to create a blog- and I've even had the name planned out for awhile, but now I've finally have decided to create it :)

Most people know me from the competition I have created  'She's Got the Look!' . It's my first competition I have created- but I know my way around the sims and modeling section. 'She's Got the Look!' was canceled over a month ago due to divorce seen in my future - but since then me and my husband has reconciled and I have revived my competition.

Within my following blog posts -- expect to see bits of real life, bits of my sim games, and bits of my competition. I'm a wandering soul- so my posts will be random and sometimes completely different. Don't be afraid to comment on my posts- I looove comments! Also, please follow me! I will follow you also :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment