Monday, June 20, 2011

Long time no see..

I haven't been here lately, I think about updating but I just haven't had it in me.

I still visit the Sims 3 forums- mostly just lurking. I haven't even fired up my game in awhile. I've been in a lull. More like a little bit of depression. Sometimes I just don't realize how fast life can go by- do I really want to keep doing this same old shit, day after day?

My marriage life is in scrambles, and all I do is work, I can't find fun in the little things no more. I realize that this is a very deep entry for a simming blog, but where else am I suppose to let out my frustration?! lol.

It's sad to see my competition to a end- it was a daily ritual for me. I don't want to start another one- I would hate to have to close a competition due to RL. But on the other hand, it gives me great satisfaction to finally have the winner announced. For awhile there 'She's Got the Look!'s future was looking really bleak- and I'm still astounded at how many people returned for the revivement of the competition :)

I guess I just want to say thanks really, for reading this post. It felt good to finally say this out loud- even if I never uttered a word.

2 comments:

  1. Just know that we're all here for you, whenever you may need us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am glad to see you back posting again. RL can be overwhelming at times but things always get better. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete